
This is what our yard looked like this April. Still not finished, we added more, but I don't have pictures of it all done.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Mi Casa Es Su Casa II
Posted by Hot MMMama at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is what our yard looked like this April. Still not finished, we added more, but I don't have pictures of it all done.
Posted by Hot MMMama at 8:26 AM
5 comments:
wow, i like that, it looks really good! At the girls have some place to play. i think that is great. Do they like the play set? is it too hot to be outside and play?
They love the playset, it isn't too hot to play outiside here. They spend a lot of time underneath it, in the sand box below the fort.
yah and our silly little playset never gets any action either because of the 1) rain or 2) spiders
I love the view from the road of your house, I don't know if you did it on purpose or not but the composition is almost perfect.
I love your music- I love Anne's music...Did Laura get one yet? I can't wait to see what everyone chooses. I know we all like similar stuff but it's fun to get to know eachother better by our choices of music, layouts, pics, stories that are important to us...I LOVE THIS!! Thank you so much everyone for joining the blog thing, I feel like it was the best present to me. :)
EWWW SPIDERS... little shivers.
Yeah, we get spiders too. We have a lady who sprays around our whole yard once a month and I don't make a big deal when the girls find one, just say "where is it?" Kill it then "okay, go play"... hoping they will not make a big deal either, works most of the time.
Glad you like the picture of the house. I didn't take the picture trying to get the composition perfect, but, I did crop out the extra things I didn't need in the shot like extra road showing at the bottom etc...
I went through all our sites to see what everyone put in their playlists too. It is interesting. But I didn't read too much into the music, since I know most of us are just figuring this out and racking our brains to think of songs we would like on their, or listening to other playlists for ideas. I will be changing mine lots, so I am already thinking of different songs. I just tried to keep the music mood the same, so the change from one song to another won't send me on an emotional rollercoaster... it's kind of a personal thing the pictures and then adding the music.
Post a Comment