I think the link (that rhymes) is working now- the pictures are beautiful and such an important reminder, I especially loved the last line about how not everyone there had died in battle and how they were remembered for being just as courageous. neat stuff-thanks ma gil
4 comments:
(pssst... I don't think the link is working...)
Thanks Kim, I will take a look and try and fix it up.
Nice to see your smile! :-)
I think the link (that rhymes) is working now- the pictures are beautiful and such an important reminder, I especially loved the last line about how not everyone there had died in battle and how they were remembered for being just as courageous. neat stuff-thanks ma gil
It's nice to have that reminder that our holiday is much more than a day off for bbq. Thank you for posting that link.
Post a Comment