Dear Daddy, I hope you like the video I made for you on screen, because I read the Riddle book, and it was very funny to me, so I always laughed in the middle of the reading. So I hope you like all the jokes! So bye! From Madison McIntyre (giggling).
Friday, January 16, 2009
M2 reads Riddle Book to Dad
Dear Daddy, I hope you like the video I made for you on screen, because I read the Riddle book, and it was very funny to me, so I always laughed in the middle of the reading. So I hope you like all the jokes! So bye! From Madison McIntyre (giggling).
Posted by Hot MMMama at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
TOOO CUTE!
I love this!!! It is so great that he has access to the internet to stay in touch with everyone. I think this is a great idea and a great way for the girls to stay in touch! Very cute!
I love that soooo much!! How ARE the girls doing with him being gone? How are YOU doing??
I LOVE YOU MISS M2!!!That video was so flipping cute- I loved her reading. I sure wouldn't mind a video of the other two like that :)
I know that was for Brian but Richard and I loved watching to too! Great job Madison and we loved your giggles.
Post a Comment