Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Computer Crack



I do find it somewhat disconcerting... here I am browsing Facebook for the 100th time since I woke up this morning.... wondering "Am I addicted?"

When Facebook actually refers to me as a "User".... I need a 12 step program!

4 comments:

christianne said...

Maybe you just miss your man and are trying to fill up time.

Aweir said...

Yeah we all are. Hey, I noticed your football receiver is getting closer to a touchdown!

rubberbucketsaysso said...

I do think we can all get a little addicted to the internet, and especially to a site that allows you to talk to friends and play games! I do like how you point out the euphemism of drug user. Technically you could be labeled a user for using a broom, dishwasher, washing machine, etc. Just sayin,it's not necessarily w/ a negative connotation... I think I'm a little addicted to facebook too....

Anonymous said...

Im with Chris..its a nice filler upper when you are needing something extra (like drugs) because everyone on there doesn't live with you so they think you are the cats pajamas! When my Ryan is being a stink to me and I think Im just wonderful..I go on Facebook to find someone who likes me! hehe Sometimes its just a rousing game of tetris or Who has the Biggest Brain but it certainly gives you that little upper. So I didnt get what you are going to do about the ads- are you going to use it?