Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

We're so glad that Daddy came home!!

On July 8th 2009 Brian came home from Qatar, Saudi Arabia.
We were so thrilled to have him home!

The first thing we did was take him out to lunch for some good 'ol American BBQ!

Since Brian came home, life has been busy and packed with fun! I will begin posting updates on our activities and try to get this blog a little bit caught up over the next few weeks. We've had so much fun being reunited and getting back to life as usual.

3 comments:

cjmom said...

That is so nice that he is home, and good to hear from you again too.

christianne said...

Thanks for posting that Kirsten it's nice to see the pictures and read about it. I know it's late but Welcome Home Brian!

Cyndee Bodily said...

I bet you have been busy! So glad Brian is home!