Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sick Days




Our poor computer has gotten sick. We have been working with the "help line" for a couple weeks, but it is still feeling poorly. Some of the programs are working, some are not. Sorry I haven't been online much, but at least that is up and running. We were able to back up our files, so luckily, we still have all our pictures and saved documents. phew.... :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay...first of all Im really sorry about your computer woes..love the picture you found tho!! Is this like the third time this has happened? Maybe Im mixing up your problems with someone else's stories tho so I don't mean that to be offensive..anyway, that's got to make you just crazy.
and secondly- you would've loved the surprise on my face when I went to your blog and saw that there was a new entry!!! Yay!! Thanks for trying to come and say hello even tho you have many reasons not to.
We are currently having another one of those Western Washington Windstorms (WWW.herewegoagain) Hopefully we'll have power tonight!
How was your trip home? Any family horror stories at this wedding or did it all go pretty well? Other than some super intense talks with my brudder Jon, I loved it, Im still recuperating tho..I've barely had any energy to get thru the day but I started feeling better today. I think my back still hurts from the pseudo-sitting up-sleep.

rubberbucketsaysso said...

poor redecca! and poor tin-tin!! oh my dear, poor sisters..glad you're all doing alright tho

Hot MMMama said...

This computer has only had a problem once, and it's this one. But, we've been trying to fix it for several weeks. It seems like the fix will work and then it starts happening again. So, now that we have reformatted it, we haven't put all the programs back on it. We just put the email program back on last night. But we still are waiting for apple to send a tech out to work on it, since all of the things they have been telling us to trouble shoot over the phone, have not worked.

The wedding was wonderful. I would have liked more time to see everyone, but it was awesome anyway. The only drawback was the trip to the ER, but the stitches are out and she is healing up okay.

I am still tired from our trip too. I still need to clean the cars out and I just cleaned out the garage this morning, you know, putting away all the suitcases, cooler and the camping gear from our Columbus Day Weekend Camping trip. Whew, no wonder I am beat.

But it has all been fun, so the work is worth it.

Sorry about the storm Becca, weather is sunny, clear and about 80 today... come on down and visit... ;-)

Anonymous said...

yah..it took me at least a week to recover..Im just starting to feel better. The windstorm is over and we even had some sun peeking thru for part of the day today. I got to drop our girls off at Susan's and spend the entire day running around with Ryan..land surveying, buying stuff at home depot for his work, looking at blinds and getting prices, lots of driving and talking, back to home depot to get some "butt splices" (yes, thats the hilarious name for stuff to help you put a stereo in your car) and we also looked at a sink and some faucets...but it was all so fun just to be together. And as for the visit idea...I just may do that...somehow.

rubberbucketsaysso said...

Happy Birthday magnificent mommy of three! Well, four if you count your husband ;) Love you! Have fun and go find a park to swing in.

TooSure said...

haaaappppyyyy Birthday! I sent you a quick email yesterday!!! I hope you had a great one.

Anonymous said...

I thought of your birthday all day long yesterday and then 11'oclock rolled around and I realized I never called you!!!! Happy Birthday- I hope it involved peanut butter. I'll try to call soon, Love you!