
So I have 3 girls to "create" costumes for... and two out of the three cannot make up their minds on what they want to "be"... Any suggestions on how to get them excited about one of the ideas we've had so that I can get started putting them together.
One is set on being a "Porcelin Doll".
Another is back and forth on several, but looks like I will be able to dress her as a "Baby Angel".
Last, is the tricky one, here are a few of the ideas we've gone around and around over:
Soccer Player
Princess*
Alien Princess
Knight*
Dragon
Horse
Lady Bug
Fashion Diva*
*Denotes which costumes she has dwelt on the longest.
Help Me!!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Costume Confusion
Posted by Hot MMMama at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










7 comments:
I love the porcelain doll idea!! How awesome! I was thinking of being either a "crazy for Christmas" nerdy lady or "crazy for Halloween"..imagine goofy vests and a big stocking or pumpkin that has lights in it on my shirt, complete with the earrings and the colors have to be coordinated.. but Im not sure if I can do it. The other one I was thinking of was dressing Ryan and I up as a Fork and a spoon (the shapes would be cut out in cardboard and covered in foil, then put on our heads like a headband)
Okay...so MY favorite is the fashion diva. I love the idea of lots and lots of makeup, lots of jewelry, perfect hair, sparkles, maybe even high heels..ahhhh...I would have loved that. The knight sounds hard to create and the princess...well- I guess that could be like the diva but sweeter so my vote is still for the diva, it sounds so sassy!
ps I love your new halloween theme!! My only suggestion is to put your playlist at the top because it doesn't want to start unless you scroll all the way down the page first, which no one ever does unless they are me and want to hear all of your cool spooky music.
i have rally been stuck on bumble bee...but i think that i am too old to dress as one. Can i copy your idea and be a porcelain doll too. How are you going to do that?
I would go for fashion diva as well just cause it will be easiest it seems. Either that or tell her to make up her mind or you're going to dress her up in an old sheet and call her a ghost. I think that's what we're doing for damian this year...
so what did you decide?? any pics yet from weekend stuff? computer feeling better so you can ask it to barf up some pictures?
I just realized what that pumpkin off to the side looks like...hahahahaha...thats hilarious!
Happy Halloweeeeennnnn!!!!
Becca, How come the music starts for me every time, even with the player at the bottom of the page, and it doesn't start for you when the player is at the bottom of the page? I just don't get it.
Is any one else not hearing my music cause it's
at the bottom of the page?
Post a Comment