"Little Miss Sunshine"
=Grandma M's
Porcelin Doll...
"Baby Angel"...
And.... Our very own "Ballerina Girl"!
~And a Special Thankyou to all our patrons who so faithfully visited our site and voted on their favorite costumes! ;-)
Friday, November 2, 2007
And The Winners Are....
Posted by Hot MMMama at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
I love that I know that your blog now exists! I'll be baaaaack!
Love ya
Cousin Celeste
very cute girly girls for Halloween!
I love it I love it I love it!!! Kate says she wants to be a pink princess now too. All the outfits are so perfect!! I'll post Mallory and Kate maybe tomorrow. I have a mary kay party to plan for and I have been updating all my sites today- wasted lots of time. Oh!! A friend signed up with Cookie Lee last night! I have a consultant- wierd.
Congrats on the consultant, cool.
Hey, where are my catalogs for Cookie Lee and Mary Kay? I could be putting things on my Christmas list, but I won't have time soon...
Also, glad you like the costumes, we ended up liking them too.
I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of your girls too.
oh yah- I'll send ya some! One of these times when you visit, come at the beginning of the month (February maybe?) and you can come to the showroom and see all the discount stuff from the discontinued wall!!
Post a Comment