
Monday, March 17, 2008
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
Our St. Patrick's Day Post:
Now that the girls are getting older.
On Sunday mornings I will often ask them to go choose a dress for themselves so getting ready for church can move faster and more smoothly, since the choice of what they will wear will not be a debate.
Yesterday morning I went upstairs to check on
their progress and everyone was
"Wearin' O' The Green!!"
Our oldest daughter knew that today would be St. Patrick's Day and was helping her little sisters celebrate. I hadn't realized until then that we had green dresses for everybody. It was a fun idea so we had to capture her initiative in a picture. To continue the celebration this morning, for breakfast we had green sliced pears, buttered toast, green yogurt, and green milk! It's not often that they all eat so happily. After choosing out appropriately green attire, I found the green head bands with springs and sparkling green poof balls that wiggle when you move, we used these several years ago for an "Alien Parade" we marched in (Lis will remember). On the way to school, our 5 year old said
"This is maybe the bestest day of my life!"
Wishing each of you the "Luck 'O the Irish" today!!
Posted by Anonymous at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










9 comments:
That is pretty cute. I hope that they have the bestest St. Patricks Day ever! They are growing up to be so cute....not that they werent cute before...ok...Well, Happy St. Patricks Day!
So great!! I love this! That would've been the bestest day of my life too! Im going to get up now and make something green..I don't know what..for the girls for when I get them up from their nap. Both are taking one today because we had a long night with K. coughing. I should be napping too but its such a good time to do stuff like this! I think they look wonderful and tell M1 that she was super cool to think of doing that!
I will tell her that she is "Super Kewl", she'll like that.
Sorry your little one is sick. No fun. Hope she feels better!
Cute girls Kirsten.
I saw Becca at the YMCA today and she gave me your blog address. Email me sometime. thebullocksix@hotmail.com
Love, Nicole Bullock
I do have to ask- that 'dress' that M1 is wearing... it looks kinda like a priests robe or something, but it's cute... I just can't figure out what exactly to call it. Anyways, you are the coolest mom ever. BTW, you haven't called me back yet, I have a couple questions to ask you and I need to know where you will be around the tenth or so of August. LOVE YOU
Sorry Lorla, will call, thought the call was for the recipe that you called back and figured out.
Hi!!! I found Becca on MySpace and she sent me a link to your blog. Check out mine a kjohnson5.blogspot.com! :-)
~ Kim (used-to-be Gollihur)
check out the connections Im working for you here baby!! Im amazing!
WE used to do green food too on St Patricks Day and red/pink food on Valentines Day. For me it was one of the funnest, least stressful celebration things a mom can do. Love the picture the faces tell the tale don't they?!
Post a Comment