Wowoww! I think that is so dahhling! I think all kids say funny things like that every once in a while but no one really writes it down or video tapes it. I think it is so neat that you have so many cute videos to show them later. Soo cute!
"um ummm, something in there..maybe a a bird!" Soo cute and to hear the laughter afterwards is soo cute! Does B ever check out this blog, since he is gone, you should have him check out this. It will make him feel better about being gone. Maybe so he doesn't miss you guys so much.
5 comments:
I love to hear their little voices!! Thats such a funny little girl!
Wowoww! I think that is so dahhling! I think all kids say funny things like that every once in a while but no one really writes it down or video tapes it. I think it is so neat that you have so many cute videos to show them later. Soo cute!
"um ummm, something in there..maybe a a bird!" Soo cute and to hear the laughter afterwards is soo cute! Does B ever check out this blog, since he is gone, you should have him check out this. It will make him feel better about being gone. Maybe so he doesn't miss you guys so much.
Kids are so funny!!
You have been tagged by me. Click on my blog to find out what you have to do. http://jnbullock.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment