We have been cleaning out and organizing to get ready for a HUGE Yard Sale.
I couldn't believe how much stuff we had that we no longer needed.
We joined up with four other families and took 5 loads up to another
neighborhood and on our own we made over $300.
Far less than half of what I made on our last Yard Sale in Montana.
But it feels really good to have all the extra stuff gone!
Now, I am just spending days getting caught up on all the things I have let slip while
slamming this Yard Sale together.











5 comments:
I get rid of stuff so frequently that I never have enough to make for a yard sale- but how fun to do it with a whole bunch of families! What kind of stuff did you sell? Thats awesome that you made $300!!
That sardine can is called "Merdines" hahaha..she's so funny. Thats a good idea to send her some impish ideas!
Yay for an extry $300! I keep telling Nate's mom and dad that they need to hold a yard sale for all the stuff they don't even know they have, they agree but just don't want to go through the hassle of finding everything. It's easier to let it sit. Same goes for our mom and dad, tho they have a harder time finding out if their kids want them to keep certain things. I say- a family reunion at the house, go through everything, and most likely we won't want anything of ours that is still there... mainly cause we prob don't even realize it's there!
Craigs list baby!!!!
Wow, I am impressed. Maybe when we get around to moving, I will have you come and help me empty our place out.
When are you coming for a visit? I see Becca and Jon all the time. We sure miss you. It would be fun to see the girls.
Post a Comment