Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today is Her Birthday Shout HOORAY!

 Here she is on the first day of Kindergarten




     Here she was...


...sigh... 


  ...it goes by too fast.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

no its not!! I thought her bday was in February. Man, I stink. Okay so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY M NUMBER 2!!! The pictures are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

by the way...that pic of M2 baby..was I with her there?? I remember being there when she was sitting there...

rubberbucketsaysso said...

Happy Birthday M2! October's a good month for birthdays... ;)

Hot MMMama said...

Becca, you were holding her when I took that picture. Good "rememory" you have! When she was tiny it was tough to get pictures of her, cause if she was awake she was moving, so I have lots of pics with her all blurred and with goofy faces. lol! When you had her propped in your lap she was making the sweetest faces for you, and just staring and staring, so I snapped a bunch! This would be one of those shots.

TooSure said...

Yeaahhhh!!! i hope she liked my voice mail... I am not a great singer but I bet it made her smile. :)

Anonymous said...

thats what I thought but I don't trust my remembery very much!! I love that little girl...I remember that much.

Hot MMMama said...

She LOVED the voicemail... it was the first gift she "opened", so, of course she was busy for awhile after hearing the message. ;-)

And M1 loved that you remembered her.... she was beaming too! Thanks!

christianne said...

Awwww, love the pictures. I used to take pictures of the kids first day of school every year. I love those pictures. Becca had one taken too...silly Becca.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY M2!!!

cjmom said...

Happy Birthday a day late - I have been behind all week long - hope you had a great day!

LIS G said...

How does anyone remember all of these birthdays! Happy birthday Madison!!! SOrry I missed it!

Celeste said...

This post made me tear up a little! Happy Birthday (I'm sure I'm late by now) and I love those jeans! What awesome patches!!

Cyndee Bodily said...

Madison is way to big. I forgot that she and Eli are the same age. I bet Madison is a great Kindergartoner!
cb