Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bird Hunting with Daddy (Dec. 13th)


This morning we left at 4:30 to take Daddy to the airport.
So, we are all thinking about him a lot today and hoping he is enjoying his adventure.

Here are some pictures and video clips from the hunting trip we all took earlier this month. The girls and I really like to go out with our "boys" and look forward to when
Dad comes home and we might get to go again.
Walking along the Rio Grande River, helping Daddy spot the birds overhead


Baylor waiting expectantly


Baylor points a bird in the brush


Bringing the bird back



This next video cracks me up! Baylor does not like it when the hunt is slow.
Here B fires a shot off to show how "patient" Baylor is!


It was a pretty good hunt for only a couple hours



And finally, here is a clip showing what M3 would like to do with the birds!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are all in our prayers and hope that B. Is safe on his adventure.

TooSure said...

I love these pictures and the videos. In hope B has fun and you girls will do okay without him for a while. :)

Cyndee Bodily said...

We are thinking about you! We are praying for you and Bryan!
CB

Anonymous said...

I had a hard time reading this. I'd be sobbing if I wasn't around a bunch of people at Susan's house right now. Love you guys and loved the pics of Brian and the girls. The video's rock...strawberry pie, haha

rubberbucketsaysso said...

I miss him already and I'm not even there... and i LOVE those videos, especially of Baylor. Do you have some friends who can take him out hunting while B. is gone? He sure seems to love it, tho that may be because he loves B. so much!