Im laughing so hard, that video of B is SOOO FUNNY! I wanted to try that! I love the pic of you and him, I think its the only one I have (since I copied it of course) Maybe you could get more couple-ey pics done? Freaky how much M2 looks like you!!
I had no idea that was a goat at first I thought it was a dog. Brian is amazing! Happy Birthday
I was flattered that Janelle thought my laugh sounded like Kirsten's. I have always loved Kirsten's laugh it says something fun is happening now and more magical fun is on the way. I don't know if my laugh is that great but I do love Kirsten's
6 comments:
Im laughing so hard, that video of B is SOOO FUNNY! I wanted to try that! I love the pic of you and him, I think its the only one I have (since I copied it of course) Maybe you could get more couple-ey pics done?
Freaky how much M2 looks like you!!
Anyway..Happy Birthday blondey, we sure love you!
So your laugh sounds so much like Aunt Chris's or at least what I remember her laugh sounding like since I don't hear it very much!
I had no idea that was a goat at first I thought it was a dog. Brian is amazing! Happy Birthday
I was flattered that Janelle thought my laugh sounded like Kirsten's. I have always loved Kirsten's laugh it says something fun is happening now and more magical fun is on the way. I don't know if my laugh is that great but I do love Kirsten's
So I've never seen a goat do that before. That was fun :) and I loved the pics. Happy Birthday, B!
Yeah!! Happy Birthday! I love that picture of M2 and B!
Happy Birthday Brian!!
Post a Comment