Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dandelion Fire Dandelion Fire by N.D. Wilson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I couldn't wait to burn through this book! I read it in just one day! ...amazing for a Mom with her 3 kids home on a summer day!! I really really like the way this series is written and I thoroughly enjoyed traveling through the cupboards with Henry as we fought to make everything right after opening the wrong cupboards in book one. The story picked up well where 100 cupboards left off. You could even read this book alone, without the preceding or following book, but, it is sooo much better read with it's companions to introduce the story and to finish it up. I would give this a "movie rating" of PG. And recommend it for ages 9 or 10 and up. Maybe older, if they have an imagination as vivid as mine... or maybe just a weakness for anything much scarier than Harry Potter 3.... ;0)



View all my reviews

0 comments: