Well, I haven't blogged in awhile, but I just posted two posts with lots of pictures that Dave has sent us over the last few months. The girls and I have been writing to him, and I wanted to share some of the things he has told us about. So check out the Foxfyre Blog for some more photos and the latest updates!
Saturday, August 20, 2011
DAVE!
Well, I haven't blogged in awhile, but I just posted two posts with lots of pictures that Dave has sent us over the last few months. The girls and I have been writing to him, and I wanted to share some of the things he has told us about. So check out the Foxfyre Blog for some more photos and the latest updates!
Posted by Hot MMMama at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
He looks SO good!
I was just thinking the same thing.
Post a Comment