Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to a very special little girl! We can't believe you are 4 years old!!

Our baby girl in 2004


With her Grandpa M. in 2008




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVE IT!! LOVEIT!LOVEIT!LOVEIIIITTT!!

Happy Birthday sweet little M3 and the song and picture of everyone..LOOOOVE IT!!

Faminy o Chaos said...

the nick names are great..M3..almost like how software gets version numbers.
You know Internet Exploer 5.5 then 6, then 7 now they are testing ver. 8. and you have an M1,M2 and M3...doe they get better with each version?
LOL

Cyndee Bodily said...

looks like your kids have watched
the twelve dancing princesses!
Cyndee's girl, Megan
[my brothers HATE that movie]!

christianne said...

Am I too late...Happy Birthday!

christianne said...

Oh and K ck your email. I sent you an email to the net whatever acct.
loveyoubye

TooSure said...

Yeah!!! I feel so bad that I forgot to call and send the card that I made way in advance! Things are so crazy. I will send the card anyway!! Yeah!!

rubberbucketsaysso said...

fun! I like the song. I was thinking you were totally clever for coming up with it until that comment above about the twelve dancing sisters... I'm guessing a movie... now i think you're a copy cat... cute copy cat, but a copy cat... ;P love you M3!

Hot MMMama said...

Hey, I am still clever!



but yeah, it is from the movie... my girls love to sing that to each other.