
How long have you guys been married? 12 1/2 years
How long did you date? 4 months
Who is taller? He is.
Who can sing best? He does for sure. He is great at staying on pitch and has a really nice range, his made up songs are my favorite... he sings silly songs for the girls. ...just like my dad did for us when we were kids, I love that about both my husband and my dad.
Who is smarter? He is much smarter than I am. It is kind of scary how smart he is. He has a Masters and got all A's in every college class he took! SCARY!
Who does laundry? Me. He will help sometimes, but I usually do it all while he is at work anyway.
Who pays the bills? We both do. We sit down and do it together. It's good because then we both know where our money is going.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who mows the lawn? We both do. I love to mow the lawn, but he does it too.
Who cooks dinner? We both do. I usually do, but he makes it almost as often as I do. He is a really good cook. I am getting better.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are both very stubborn and really, neither one of us can admit when we are wrong, but we both know that we suck at apologizing and usually end of make a joke about our lame stubbornness.
Who kissed who first? Hmmm... again, we both did. It was just one of those moments and it seemed like the "script" called for it.
Who wears the pants? He does. I usually wear shorts. Ha Ha!
Who pays the bills? We both do. We sit down and do it together. It's good because then we both know where our money is going.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who mows the lawn? We both do. I love to mow the lawn, but he does it too.
Who cooks dinner? We both do. I usually do, but he makes it almost as often as I do. He is a really good cook. I am getting better.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are both very stubborn and really, neither one of us can admit when we are wrong, but we both know that we suck at apologizing and usually end of make a joke about our lame stubbornness.
Who kissed who first? Hmmm... again, we both did. It was just one of those moments and it seemed like the "script" called for it.
Who wears the pants? He does. I usually wear shorts. Ha Ha!










3 comments:
I love the stubborn comment, and the songs he sings- how fun! But I laughed a "hearty" nerd laugh at the last comment..you're so funny.
Great post!
wow! 12 1/2 years! I didn't realize it had been so long. Thanks for doing this, I loved reading about Brian! Brian is such a fun guy, you got lucky when you married him! :)
12 1/2??? Can this be true? That was so fun to read,thanks for sharing
Post a Comment