On Halloween Night: Our Princess, Chinese Princess, and Sweet Shoppe Waitress
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Where did you get those costumes?? They are sooo cute! Nice Autumn-y layout- its really pretty. I love that pic of M2 with her pumpkin! haha M1 looks like a teenager- she looks so grown up..and M3..well she's just darling!
how fun! I try to be creative every year too, but Nate... ah he just likes to buy them and deal with them being the same as a lot of peoples. I guess I just had too much fun going as a "pajama girl" each year!
The costumes in these pics are all store bought. We have made them or borrowed them every year, but last year I bought a few from the clearance. In September I pulled them out and said, "You can be this or this, pick one." ... it made things sooo much easier, I can see the draw to buying costumes now. But, I can't stomach the prices, so unless we can find some good ones on clearance this year, you may be seeing one or more of these costumes again! LOL
What cute girls you have. I love the song up above also (even if it is from a movie). It has been a long time cuz (cousin). Great to have found your blog. Come check out mine.
5 comments:
Where did you get those costumes?? They are sooo cute!
Nice Autumn-y layout- its really pretty.
I love that pic of M2 with her pumpkin! haha
M1 looks like a teenager- she looks so grown up..and M3..well she's just darling!
Very cute... not very popular costumes! I love the creativity! They are so cute!
how fun! I try to be creative every year too, but Nate... ah he just likes to buy them and deal with them being the same as a lot of peoples. I guess I just had too much fun going as a "pajama girl" each year!
The costumes in these pics are all store bought. We have made them or borrowed them every year, but last year I bought a few from the clearance. In September I pulled them out and said, "You can be this or this, pick one." ... it made things sooo much easier, I can see the draw to buying costumes now. But, I can't stomach the prices, so unless we can find some good ones on clearance this year, you may be seeing one or more of these costumes again! LOL
What cute girls you have. I love the song up above also (even if it is from a movie). It has been a long time cuz (cousin). Great to have found your blog. Come check out mine.
Post a Comment