I thought I came to the wrong website!! cool, stuff...I haven't even tried the puzzle yet because I was so excited to see a POST. I can't wait to see that cute picture up close, wow, it looks fancy!
Not that same day, but I have lots of him already... I would have posed with him... but as we've discussed on Anne's blog.... not a good idea before leaving for church.
Oh, by the by, we just took that photo last sunday.
Ok...what is wrong with you all...you come here...comment on this picture puzzle post....and NOBODY puts there time down!!! Exasperating...I was expecting to see how well I did against you all...and what do I get NOTHING ahhhhhhahhahahha!!! by the way I did it in 2:47 probably would have been quicker but am listening to "Flogging Molly" cranked so high I cant hear myself. :)
10 comments:
I thought I came to the wrong website!! cool, stuff...I haven't even tried the puzzle yet because I was so excited to see a POST. I can't wait to see that cute picture up close, wow, it looks fancy!
what a great picture!!!! you guys look beautiful! we need more pictures apparently of your perfect house...and where is Doc and Kodiaks?
I love it! pretty fun to do the puzzle too! Cute picture. I love seeing you guys every chance i get...even though it may be in the picture. love ya
I got outvoted on letting the dogs in on the shot, and all on his own, Kodiak sat right by my feet and faced the camera too!!
oh! that is so sweet! Did you at least get a picture with him just for you?
Not that same day, but I have lots of him already... I would have posed with him... but as we've discussed on Anne's blog.... not a good idea before leaving for church.
Oh, by the by, we just took that photo last sunday.
Cute and fun! I am so easily entertained! I love seeing your beautiful family :)
Ok...what is wrong with you all...you come here...comment on this picture puzzle post....and NOBODY puts there time down!!!
Exasperating...I was expecting to see how well I did against you all...and what do I get NOTHING ahhhhhhahhahahha!!!
by the way I did it in 2:47 probably would have been quicker but am listening to "Flogging Molly" cranked so high I cant hear myself. :)
Mine: 1:16- 4th try (I tested it lots before I posted it, I am sure my first try was bad.. don't remember my times.
7 Yr old: 4:35- first try
5 Yr old: 8:04- first try
1:40, i think i did it twice yesterday..
Post a Comment