Oh, and if you couldn't tell, I place a "personal" add requesting help in finding a big fatty piggy bank made of plastic, hopefully from old navy for our littlest blond to use for her coin collection. Granny sent some to the older girls for a gift in '03 and we can't find another at our store here. That's what that was all about.
No, it doesn't need to look the same. We do have a red one like in this picture and a light blue on... I don't mind what color it is. But I am looking for a plastic one from old navy. I like that they are sturdy and don't break and that the nose comes off so the kids can "count" their money without breaking the bank. lol.
9 comments:
what?? :)
i forgot to call Chiska to see if they are seasonal. They sure are great because they are plastic and wont break!! I will check with her for one.
thanks anne. I went to our old navy still none. but, if they still sell them then that is gooder than not selling them.
Oh, and if you couldn't tell, I place a "personal" add requesting help in finding a big fatty piggy bank made of plastic, hopefully from old navy for our littlest blond to use for her coin collection.
Granny sent some to the older girls for a gift in '03 and we can't find another at our store here. That's what that was all about.
Im just slow. I caught on after reading it about FIVE times. Does it have to look the same as the other girls ones?
No, it doesn't need to look the same. We do have a red one like in this picture and a light blue on... I don't mind what color it is. But I am looking for a plastic one from old navy. I like that they are sturdy and don't break and that the nose comes off so the kids can "count" their money without breaking the bank. lol.
haha...breaking the bank..
We totally missed you guys!! IT was wonderful, we got TUUUUUNS of pictures too so you'll almost feel like you were there. Ummmm..oh yah
Married white female in desperate need of a new blog from her married white female sister. Any blog will do.
I don't think they sell them anymore, I've been to four old navy's over the weekend (awesome Maternity sale) and there weren't any!
Wow, your a busy shopper! Thanks for checking for one while you were out.
Maybe I need to check into ebay a little closer.
Post a Comment