Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Site Worth Seeing

Please click the link below...

The Gratitude Campaign

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way cool!! what a perfect idea, so simple and exactly what everyone wants to say...I tried to thank a vet. once and it totally scared the crap out of him. He was in a wheelchair and I came up and said, "I would like to shake your hand, to thank you for your service to our country" and he rolled back a whole bunch and looked terrified and I apologized all over the place, said I didnt mean to frighten him, then held out my hand to shake his again. Poor thing. I like this idea much better, hopefully most people will know what it means.

Hot MMMama said...

yeah, I thought the same thing... would people know what it meant? But, I think we would be surprised to find out that many people would know that, or get curious enough to ask others and find out. I found that site by accident, but I liked the message.