Ho-ly-cow. When did she get so big??? Wasn't she just born...like a couple of years ago????? Time is a beast, man!
Congratulations! Learning to ride a bike, what a great feeling!
I was NOT that young when I learned to ride. That is amazing.
She's so beautiful!! I think that's my very favorite picture of MaKenzie! I don't blame her for wanting to have a go at being a blog star too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ho-ly-cow. When did she get so big??? Wasn't she just born...like a couple of years ago????? Time is a beast, man!
Congratulations! Learning to ride a bike, what a great feeling!
I was NOT that young when I learned to ride. That is amazing.
She's so beautiful!! I think that's my very favorite picture of MaKenzie! I don't blame her for wanting to have a go at being a blog star too!
Post a Comment