But I love that song, Chicken on a tree. What are the rest of the verses. How cute she is.
I am lovin' Chickens on a Tree and I noticed that she has mastered playing with BOTH hands and has some great finger work goin' on. Isn't it amazing what they pick up on and interpret. So smart!
I meant to ask...do other princesses also live at your house? I imagine that they do.
oh i'm grinning like the world's biggest dork - that is so cute!!
I loooovvvee itt! I really hope we can still come to visit with you guys!!
That is awesome!!! I love it so much! What a cute, funny girl!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
But I love that song, Chicken on a tree. What are the rest of the verses. How cute she is.
I am lovin' Chickens on a Tree and I noticed that she has mastered playing with BOTH hands and has some great finger work goin' on. Isn't it amazing what they pick up on and interpret. So smart!
I meant to ask...do other princesses also live at your house? I imagine that they do.
oh i'm grinning like the world's biggest dork - that is so cute!!
I loooovvvee itt! I really hope we can still come to visit with you guys!!
That is awesome!!! I love it so much! What a cute, funny girl!
Post a Comment