
Our family has become addicted to Guitar Hero!
The kids will happily run around cleaning up their toys and get ready for bed with glee as they race to see which one of them will win the chance to play first! We usually set the kids up on the practice mode, so we can change the speed of the game to suit each child, and also, there is no "rock & roll" content on the screen to worry about.
We may be lame...but we love this game!!
ROCK ON!!










10 comments:
I played that once before we moved at my neighbors house...it was addicting...and I was only in the practice mode!! LOL!!
Tell Brian he looks hot in that picture..LOL!!
I am HOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIBBBBLLLLLEEEEE at this game!! So horrible its not even funny but man, Im impressed with anyone who can figure it out- I love that pic of Madison from the back, rockin' out with the foot goin' and everything. Is it me or does she look really grown up? Her cheeks don't even look round any more! :( Im sad. And yes, Brian does look hot.
So hot. ;) I actually was going to say that I love that pic of him cause it totally captures a lot of what I remember about him- intensity, concentration, and a little bit of a bum when he's doing something he likes. But it's really cute to see Macey on his back in sorta the same position as him!
I love it!!! it is a great game. Bryce and his friend came over to play it and i think i hogged it the whole time! It is so fun. I only played on easy for a while, but bryce was playing on medium and kept trying to change it so i would play medium with him too. So i am pretty good with the blue button now. I cant ever imagine trying to hit that orange button. I really want to buy the game but we have a ps3 and they only have a set with the game and one guitar. I dont think that they have come out with a separate guitar yet. hmmpphh! I want to be able to play with someone besides myself. I LOVVVEEE the pictures!!! Soo cute to see the guitar leaning on their little knee. Ahh!
by the way, i really dont care for the music on that one, i only have a few that i like....i wonder how the 80s one is.....
They have an 80s one??
I don't care for most of the music on this one too. But I didn't know there was choices. After playing it at a party B couldn't get over how fun it was for everyone there... so talked me into getting it. I seriously thought that it sounded pretty dumb. But I am hooked. B leaves for a month long training in CO next week and he packed up the Xbox, and the girls and I were so mad at him... M1 said "If Dad isn't leaving until next week, why did he pack it up THIS week?!"
I beat the game on easy two weeks ago and was so impressed with myself. But I haven't tried it on medium at all yet... just the encore song after I beat "Lou". lol.
Oh, and I looked at buying this game on ebay... bet you can find just a guitar there... a thought.
I know what you mean about playing with someone else, it's more fun. We had two guitars for just one night. It was really fun playing side by side... except, B is WAY better than me, he's already beat, Easy, Medium and is part way through Hard and we got the game Super Bowl weekend. It's too too fun.
DFV give the game another try, I really was bad at it the first dozen times I played and got booed off the stage all the time... but I finally got the hang of it and I was surprised I beat the game at all!
I'll try ! It is fun tho..I guess I need to play with some other flunkies because its horrible playing around my nieces and Ryan's bro- they're really good. By the way- I hear the 80's one stinks but maybe you can rent it and see what you think?
oh! Sorry I forgot to use the code names! I'll try to remember from now on!!
Renting it? Good idea!!
Post a Comment