Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

For my Tech Heads.... calling you Bloo!

This is new technology from Japan... it's amazing, but as you look at  the photos, try and guess what the newest gadget is before you reach the last picture.

What do you think this could be? A set of luxery pens?





Could these be a fancy maybe camera pens?  Maybe new spy cameras?





Getting a little more interesting aren't they?







I never would have guessed this? Too too cool!!





Could one of these replace your desktop or even your laptop in a few years? 
The future is now (cue the Star Wars Theme Song).


7 comments:

christianne said...

Ooooo Uncle Richard is going to love that! Mr. Techy. I had an idea a few years ago about a key board that was a flat sheet you unrolled and could stick it on a surface to use anywhere.

rubberbucketsaysso said...

chris- patent it! It would be fairly easy to accomplish with today's technology. Kirsten- weird. I still think the spy pen would be cool too, maybe they can add that as a feature- it not only acts as a computer, but you can WRITE with it and TAKE PICTURES with it! ;)

Anonymous said...

wow..thats incredible. So...where did you find this one??

TooSure said...

Wow, Never thought that would happen, only in movies. That is neat.

Celeste said...

i love stuff like this! It makes me feel old - especially when I catch myself starting sentences out with "When I was a kid, we didn't have cell phones or ipods! We wrote letters to our friends and listened to tapes and records!" On another note, have I told you lately that I love you? That I think you're awesome and an amazing lady? Well, I do! Remember when you came over to our house one summer and we ran out to meet each other (because we were super excited to see each other!!!) and you slipped on the wet grass and landed on your bum? Did I ever tell you how fun it was to get letters from you during the school year - letters from my, big, stylish, TEENage cousin? So cool :) :) Miss ya!

Hot MMMama said...

Celeste, I love the memory! Yes I remembered... but, that was one I hadn't visited in awhile, ...Gee, Super Glad you posted it ONLINE!! LOL!

Faminy o Chaos said...

I saw this back when I was in school...I wonder if they have moved further with it..hmm

They also sell flat keyboards you can roll up. Usually used to plug into a PDA so you don't have to use the stylus.

Here is a new thing though...pretty cool. They use the remote control stick from a Wii. Check it out!!