Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Not too shabby... maybe I'll invite over some of my 5 year olds friends and test this theory?! Heh, heh....

21

6 comments:

rubberbucketsaysso said...

well, I can apparently can take on 18 kiddos. Intellesting. Gotta go... HEARTBURN!!! That's it, I'm not taking no for an answer, I'm getting a prescription for prevacid tomorrow... ugh. I'm sick of this.

Hot MMMama said...

Yeah, that pregnancy heart burn is the pits. When pregnant, I have to sleep sitting up most every night, along with all the other "hard to sleep with" pregnancy stuff, it's a wonder I didn't lose my mind. I hope the prescription comes through for you!

rubberbucketsaysso said...

Even sitting up doesn't help at this point, I'm GOING CRAZY!!!! but I see docor today at 430 and if I have to be mean I will. Plus, I've had a pain at the top of my uterus for about a month and a half now, my last time I was with a diff doc and she said it was just the kiddo's foot or something like that. Right. I've never known a kid to move so much yet leave a foot in the same exact place every day near all day. Anyways, I see my regular doc today, so that should help

TooSure said...

ha haaa was this on bored.com?

Anonymous said...

hahaha...funny stuff.
Mine said I could take on only 20.
I can't wait to hear whats going on with the foot in your uterus Laura..maybe the acid has burned a hole into the uterus? heheee
Im feelin' for ya man, that acid is a killer. I could almost handle all of the other hard stuff if I could just bypass that crap. ech.

Mean Gene Dr. Love said...

I can take 31! I posted my score on my MySpace profile. http://www.myspace.com/meangenedrlove