Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

tAgGEd AgAiN! what FUN!

Here are some things that make our littlest girl 
REALLY  Happy!

1.Hanging out with her sisters!

2.Her Aunt Anne: "I love Aunt Anne, she's the best! She likes me. And her hair is yellow like me and my Daddy."

3.Listening to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and "Believe it or Not" on the CD from Aunt Becca.















4.Dora the Explorer! And Go Diego Go!

5.Wearing flip flops with everything!  Even with p.j.'s.

6.Wearing her swimsuit when ever she can, she's even worn it to pick up her sisters at school! More than once! Lucky for her  it's warm here! 
















7.She is a real Daddy's girl and 
she'd caught her first fish before 
she turned 3!
8. Playing dress up! -but I wonder, if she's so good at dressing up in play clothes....


... why does she always get caught up in her pajamas?!! (click link and scroll a bit. I actually had ANOTHER video of the same p.j. predicament she always gets into, but blogger won't load it today).

Now she is tagging: "Nicole's son, Tanner, Cousin Kate, Uncle N8, Aunt Elisabeth, Aunt Anne and Baylor!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

(I accidentally put her name on there so I had to take it back off..thats why the first comment is deleted)
Okay..so ...
I love that she has the yellowest hair and that she loves the coolest songs!! I love her little tuh-MEE..and her beedo..I just love M3!!!

TooSure said...

Sooo cute.....How do I do the tag thing? I am glad I checked this out...I really did like it!!!

THE BULLOCK FAMILY said...

I love learning about your kids!!
Ok I will work on Tanner.